Thursday 25 September 2014

Al Rescate!!! [to the Rescue]

Sunday, September 21, we held Jaziah's 4th birthday party. It had been delayed because of back to school preparations and then he was sick. I am happy we were able to make it happen & he definitely enjoyed it. I still cannot believe he is 4 years old.
Go Diego Go!! was the birthday party theme as requested by him. Mind you his birthday party was to start at 3:00pm and I actually did not get to reach his dad's house until 3:00pm to set up because I was still getting party favors etc., together for the party. Talk about late. Next year I am going to try and have everything prepared from the week before.....or so i hope to.

  The cake his aunty got made for him

 Had to get a pic of my Diego in front of Diego.



 Cutting the cake with his best friends.

 His Diego Vest & Rescue Pack made by me.


The "loot" bags I made for the kids.

I am grateful to everyone that came and who helped make it happen. My child is truly blessed.

Love,
Mandi

0 comments:

Post a Comment