Thursday 15 May 2014

I want this with every fibre of my being

I know I recently said that finding time for my passion is so hard and honestly it really is, but I want this with every fibre of my being.  I am going to bawl like a bitch because it won't be easy and I don't have the support or financial means to get things done but I am going to work like a mothafucker (pardon my french) to get where I want to be.

Becoming a mother is my biggest inspiration.  All that I am and all that I want to do is centred around motherhood. I love kids and always have.  I want to be able to live a life that is fulfilling.  Travel and spend time with my son is the reason why I want to work this hard with the hopes of giving back to those less fortunate.

I have a dream and I will work in silence to make my dreams come true, one step at a time (as best as I can cause I am one to want to get everything done one time). It will happen,  I know it will and when it does I am going to bawl like a bitch yet again for reaching that point.

With God by my side everything will be alright.



Sincerely,
Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment