Friday 23 May 2014

My son gives me strength



My heart is broken || I cry practically everyday || I am overly stressed || I hate working so much || I feel like I miss out on a lot of Jaz's life || working on making a dream come to life all on my own isn't easy || I miss having someone there

But then moments when we are together || he sticks his hand down my shirt n snuggles up beside me || hugs me tight || gives me kisses || makes silly faces with me || have convos || and tells me he loves me makes me able to go on that much more || makes me suck it up n work that much harder because it is all for him || I am enough for him and he loves me regardless of my imperfections.

I thank God for my son || my muse || my strength || for he makes even the hardest of days, bearable.

Sincerely,
Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment