Tuesday 27 May 2014

I want



We all want things in life, whether we need it or not is a different story. Here are some of what I want:-


  • To launch my clothing lines
  • To get some money to help me with my business
  • To stop working too jobs and do my own thing
  • To be more present in my son's life
  • To find someone to share my life with
  • To be in love again
  • To finish school
  • To take a trip
  • To get my own home for my son and I
  • To get a car 
  • To have another child // want 3 kids in total
  • To be on better terms with my son's father
  • To be a better person
  • To get a dog 
  • To find an invention that helps with permanent hair removal from underarms, legs and cooch area // not harmful to the body
  • To get another tattoo // actually a lot more 
  • To sew, sew, sew // more time to be able to sew
  • To be a better mother

Sincerely, 
Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment