Wednesday 14 May 2014

Keep your love, just give me your respect

What is love really?  I am still trying to figure that out. I understand the love between a mother and child but what is love between a man and woman?. Cause what I thought was, isn't anymore. People who love each other don't treat them the way he does.

I have reached a point where I no longer seek his love, just give me respect. I know I am not perfect,  I have made mistakes and like every human being, I have flaws but I do know that I am a good friend and whenever someone I care about needs me, to talk to or to get them out of a bind, I give of myself 100%.

I work really hard and love just the same.  I will never beg someone to give me love or affection and I don't think I deserve to be treated however one feels like. I am not a play thing, if you love me then love me, wholeheartedly,  unconditionally,  irrevocably and pure or nothing at all.

Dear Self,
You are not a " play thing " or an option.  You're not disposable or unimportant.  You are worthy of time, gentleness and adoration. Please don't settle or worry; timing is everything and there is a love especially for you. 
Love
Self
- Alex Elle 
 
So keep your love, but give me the respect I deserve.



Sincerely,
Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment