Tuesday 13 May 2014

Mother's Day

Woke up to a kiss and hug from my son along with a flower and then later a card. God knew what he was doing when he made me become a mother. I have yet to find anything more fulfilling than being a mother. My son is my happy place and I am so blessed to have him. Though my pregnancy was not the best or the ideal situation but all the stress and hurt I endured was worth it and I would go through it all over again for my munchkin.

We spent the day together, he was up to his antics while I watched on and basked in the moment of the overwhelming love I felt in being a mother. Then to top it off, before my son and I got ready to go on the road cause I had work and was taking him with me, he turns to me, hugs me and says "Mommy you're the best", this brought tears to my eyes, while my heart swelled with love. It was so good having him at work (my second job where I cashier at a restaurant and bar called Countryside Club). Since we were having a mother's day dinner, my grandmother was there, my mother (who manages the place) and my cousin. It was really a family affair.

As for instagram, I definitely flooded it with pictures of me and my son along with quotes about mothers. I also received many messages and well wishes for that day. I am truly blessed and thank God for choosing me as the vessel to carry my son, my babydaddy for giving me my child and my son for making me a mother. Of it weren't for them, my life would not be them same.


From left to right: my grandmother,  my cousin, my mother, me and my son


Me and my son

Sincerely, 
Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment