Sunday 14 September 2014

My Schoolaz!!!

My son has started "Big School" and he is so excited about it. Each morning when I go to drop him off he hugs me and says "Mummy am a big boy now". It makes me soooo happy. He's gone a week [he missed out couple days because he was sick] and each day when I leave him, I still get a bit teary eyed. Yes I am the biggest mommy nerd in life lol. So far he loves school and I am beyond overjoyed that between his father and I, we were able to give our child this opportunity to attend one of the best Prep Schools in Jamaica.


MY schoolaz!!!


Excited

Looking for a toy in class.

At the end of the 1st day,

Just standing in class

He wanted me to read to him.

He also wanted grandma to read to him.

Orientation day. Fixing his bag which I made for him.

Doing school work in class

Walking to devotion

Breakfast as we head to school.


The first day of school/orientation day, parents were to leave the kids after the information session in the Auditorium. Well this mama right here, after staying in the classroom to wrap my son's books, decided she would wait until school ended, which was about midday....again biggest mommy nerd in life.

Me sitting & waiting. 
Pants; Sequoia Designs [made by me]

Proud mama,
Mandi





0 comments:

Post a Comment