Friday 4 July 2014

Decisions

For a while now I have been back and forth about the idea of quitting both my jobs and just focus on my Kids Line amongst other things. I really feel, from the deepest part of me, that this is what I want & that this is the right path. Then there is part of me that worries about how things will get taken care of like the bills, treating my son to things etc., generally just worrying about money.

My son's school fee for next semester has already been paid off and if I do work up until the end of Sept I will have money to hold me for a while but I am juat a bit scared about really doing this.

Initially I just intended to quit the evening job only and I am still leaning towards that but overall I just feel like I need more than that.

Mostly my reason for wanting to do this is that I feel like I am missing out on my son as he grows up. Due to my long days and late hours he stays by his dad. Only days when I actually have no work at night, my days off and in the mornings when his grandparents or father drops him by me for me to take him to school,  do I get to spend time with him. Now with him starting Prep school September, a new environment for him, I really just want to be there to pick him up from school and to just go through this journey with him. Not being as present as I would like to be in his life, missing out big moments and events at school, not being able to go through school work with him etc., really breaks my heart each and every day.

I shall pray on it. God as my guide, he will steer me in the right direction.


Sincerely, 
Me


0 comments:

Post a Comment