Monday 14 July 2014

Short hair, who cares

So in a previous post you saw where I cut off my locs. A new journey, recreating myself and just learning to be more comfortable in my skin. A drastic change I definitely needed, as a push for myself. But since that last post, I have cut my hair yet again. Now I am bald and rocking a twa (okay so maybe I am not technically bald lol).

Since that barber cut, I havr rocked a fade and then a mohawk with side designs. Mind you, I asked for simple, the barber gave me a graphic design (aaahhhh). Thankfully my hair has grown out so no more design and I have less of a square cut due to my constant trimming of since my visit to the barber.

Now I must say I LOVE my new haircut. Think it fits me. I actually think I look like a model and so do other people (pity I don't have the body of a model). With this new do I am experimenting with new lip colour and fashion. Will elaborate on my make-up must haves and fashion go-tos in future posts.



Sincerely,
Me



0 comments:

Post a Comment