Thursday 7 May 2015

Oh beach how I have longed to see you


Yes I live in Jamaica & yes we are surrounded by the Caribbean Sea but I am also a workaholic so I hadn't been to the beach for over a year. Finally on Sunday I went with my dear supermama friend, her kids & cousins, my son and cousin. Some friends & their kids met up with us there. So it was kids, kids and more kids, with some sun, sea, sand and food. It was really just a great day. The only thing was that there was a lot of seaweed, I love the beach but I honestly HATE seaweed. It was a game of avoid the seaweed and I was loosing. I tried my hardest to move around them,  jumping and screaming every time I was touched by one, to everybody's amusement.When on shore, all I could do was sit, take in the HOT sun and stare off, watching everyone that passed, the kids as they played and looking out towards the sea. I was seriously at peace. Then there was the food. Nothing like some seafood.

Soaking up some sun

Best friends


Food time

He kept running back & forth following the water

Kisses for my mister 

Festival

I had started eating


Pepper shrimp

Oysters


Playing in the sand

Xoxo
Mandi


0 comments:

Post a Comment